Dienstag, 15. September 2009

Appointments...

Back in the 90's there were 2 ways of havin an appointment:

You were on time to meet the person
...or...
You were on time tellin the person that you had no time

Bein reachable anytime time of the day kinda PISSES ME OFF - to say it in a polite way. People are too late, lettin you wait for hours or cancel meetings while you are on the way to them.

Thank god you can send a short message *rolleyes*

But in order to save money they assume you are online the whole day (- don't even think about that you are one of those 'losers' that don't have internet - how ridiculous) and send you a mail with a cancelation. Sure - I'm pressing 'F5' the whole day, honey!

The reason why I'm writing this. I got up early, dress myself, put make up on to be on time on my meeting with the bank - and the bank got the nerve to cancel my appointment - HELLO?

Ok... anyway...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen