Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

I know, I know, I know....

I know I've said something else...
I know I've promised to come back in august. For real I started to write new stuff, a blog, 2 new videos, I'm about to work on a collab with a "new" youtuber which happens to be a friend of mine (*zwinker to Corina*).
It's just that I never expected that Michael's passing would hit me so hard and today is a very sad day for us fans as well. I'm not gonna talk about it here, because I know you follow me because of me and not because of Michael Jackson. Any fan is welcome to follow me @FunkeyJay

Anyway... after spending so much time being not in front of the camera - I need to get used to it again LOL. Sounds strange - I know. Plus, I have a lot of personal issues I need to deal with before.

But all that doesn't mean that I'm doing nothing currently. I'm writing.
I won't close any account and stop being FunkeyGurl - Hell No! - I just can't.
I love to entertain people - I love to make people laugh - I love to be creative. So, there's simply no way out of being a youtuber - of being FunkeyGurl - ...being ME.

I'll be back - I promise :)

I'm hungry now LOL

See you!

Big KISS

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen