Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009

Change ya job, bitch!

No, seriously!

Aren't you sick of people too that make you feel that you are not welcome? Impolite bastards making you feel you better leave wherever you are (in a store, office, etc.).

No "Hello", No "Can I help you", No smile, No life in their eyes, No "Bye, have a nice day".

Sure - everyone has a bad day, but damn it, it's your job.

Learn to seperate your private life from your professional. I worked 2 years in a store and I was nice and polite, maybe a bit too much because some guys asked me out on a date - but I was just nice, but don't worry, none of them who overdo it and look fake.

But anyway - if you are not happy with your job and it feels wrong and you are unhappy - change your job! Look for a new career, re-educate. It's not too late to find the job that suits you. But don't let the people around you feel uncomfortable!

Time to change ya job, bitch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen