Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009

Hypocrites / YouTube Break

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely proud that my angel Michael touched so many hearts all over the world, I'm so happy so many people are loving and singing & dancing to his songs.

BUT...

... would people do the same if the "This is it" tour would start next week?
Would all these people listen to his songs or would they say "No, he's so out, he is not in fashion anymore!"
Would people love him or still call him a freak?

Suddenly EVERYONE loves him. Everyone has been touched by him ... strange!

Don't get me wrong again, I love to see the big influence of Michael on peoples life, because he has a big one on mine too.

But is that the price he had to pay to receive the love from all these people??
Where were these people when he needed them?
Did they support him in difficult times and share happiness in joyful times??
No matter what he did so many people - people always called him a freak - and now these people love him!

STUPID hypocrites!
I needed to say that! I felt the need to say that.


And in addition, I'm taking a little YouTube/FunkeyGurl break!
I have been working on my channel for monthes without any break and I had so many MJ videos in the planning (started to write lyrics for a concert countdown) because I would have visited his concerts pretty soon.
I need to re-think about some stuff what is really important.
But don't worry, I'll come back with new videos - don't worry ;)


"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change"

See you soon and

STAY FUNKEY

All my love,
Jennifer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen